Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jon Ink - Tell It To My Face


Right when we've started to think we've lost latest webjoker winners from the spotlight forever we've got a new track from Jonas Matsson re-launching his career under the name Jon Ink.
"Tell It To My Face" is a radical turn from acoustic raggae-pop of "On My Own" to explosive "My Life Would Suck Without You" pop-rock with a heavily buzzing electronic arrangement, very refreshing and catchy track. Hope everything will go well for Jonas, he is talented artist and we respect that he comes up with new creative ideas.

3 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

"Itt"? =)

Damian said...

Yep, it's called like this on Band's page.
http://www.facebook.com/JonInkMusic?sk=app_178091127385
Later they've changed title on youtube video but it's still "itt" on Facebook. I don't know if it's fail or feature.

HAMPA said...

The coolest thing 'bout this song & the video is that it's 100% DIY! (Do It Yourself)