Tuesday, January 4, 2011

RXM Project feat. Jenny Silver - I Believe In You


Jenny Silver who will perform in a month at Melodifestivalen with the song "Something In Your Eyes" written Erik Bernholm, Thomas G:son and Henrik Sethsson has recommended herself as an artist of wide genres range moving through years of her career from dansband to rock, from dark techno of Melodifestivalen-2010 to promised schlager-pop of Melodifestivalen-2011.
So before the contest she has decided to try new direction going clubby with RXM Project in new collaboration track "I Believe In You" produced by Paul & Marie Rein and co-written by them with Jenny.
"I Believe In You" is house Kylie-smelling track, atmosperically as meditative as "A Place To Stay" but much more dynamic and light with hypnotizing Jenny's vocal perfectly fitting this sort of music, check yourself.

2 коммент.:

Olivier said...

Thanks Damian for this new song!
I'm surprised by the song, in a good way. I really like it.
'A Place To Saty' didn't click with me at first, but after some more listens it was one of my favs of MF2010...
Hope 'Something In Your Eyes' will be a good surprise too!

Damian said...

I knew you're gonna like it Olivier :)
Jenny is so special, so artistic person, I'm still really charmed by her and can't imagine for now how she can sound with schlager she promises but it's gonna be really interesting!