Sunday, January 2, 2011

Danny - Catch Me If You Can


Poland has got another pleasant New Year's present from Sweden! Danny has arrived with his great disco-gig to entertain celebrating audience and though his performance was lip-syncing mix of his greatest hits from both albums and absolutely fresh ones, Danny has delievered impressive festive atmosphere full of life, energy and dance mood. Straight from effective intro of "Only Wanna Be With You" to huge international hits like "Radio", "Tokyo" and "If Only You", latest Polish singles "Emely" and "Just Like That" and newest Danny's single "In Your Eyes". But Danny hasn't left fans without completely exclusive stuff and brand new song "Catch Me If You Can"!
"Catch Me If You Can" is club-breathing track built on "o-o-o" sample reminding Rihanna's "Don't Stop The Music", it's quite direct and pretty strong modern Swedish pop dance-track that Danny's so skilful in with tasty r'n'b bridge and ultra-catchy chorus. In a month Danny will perform in first semifinal of Melodifestivalen-2011 in Luleå with the song "In The Club" and we keep our fingers crossed that song will be not any worse than "Catch Me If You Can".


Danny - Only Wanna Be With You
Danny - Radio
Danny - Just Like That
Danny is talking (part 1)
Danny - Blue
Danny is talking (part 2)
Danny - Hey
Danny is talking (part 3)
Danny - Catch Me If You Can
Danny - Emely
Danny - In Your Eyes
Danny is talking (part 5)
Danny - If Only You
Danny is talking (part 7)

10 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
My name is Adrian,I'm a fan of Melodifestivalen.I'm asking you if you can help me with something.I'm a student from Romania, I will graduate this summer and I wish to take master courses in Sweden.Now, do you know by any chance if the universitary studies in Sweeden are free?Thank you, great blog by the way;)
I'll be waiting for your answer:)

Damian said...

Thank you Adrian!
Unfortunately I don't live in Sweden myself so can't help with info about this question. As I know you can find free courses but don't have idea where to redirect you. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Thank you anyway:)

Myfizzypop said...

Loving how busy Danny is at the moment :) Can't wait to hear his melodifestivalen tune (or everyone elses for that matter!!) Neo will be back soon too! YAY!

Damian said...

Oh I can't wait to hear than new single from NEO also, he can't disappoint and well, it's almost year since we've heard new stuff from him so every new track will be very welcome for me.

Anonymous said...

Can I ask you where you took this text from? I believe, you aren't the author...

Damian said...

Why do you think so? :) I'm author of all texts on my blog and when I quote some source I mention it :)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I was mistaken. Very good text I should say. I read your comments and realised English is not your native language. But this text is just excellent! :) That's all.

Damian said...

No problem, thank you :) Yes, English is not my native language so I can make some rude mistakes but I work hard on all texts.

Anonymous said...

Hi! If you want Danny to represent Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest, please join this Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DannyToMelodifestivalen