Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Concept Store at Nyhetsmorgon


Month ago I told you about new band Concept Store that presented amazing indie-pop single "Damn!". Guys keep leading its way to hearts of audience and yesterday they were invited to studio of Nyhetsmorgon to perform "Damn!" and another new song "D-d-dance" proving that this band came to bring us some truly great pop with amazing melodies and charming artistic wildness they fill stage with. It's like happier and more acoustic version of Dyno/Set Fire Run. We love Dyno and we're falling for Concept Store more and more. You can enjoy their performance below.


2 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

Oh my gosh why didn't i know about this before.it's rather glorious. I'm loving some of the music coming my way in 2011¬!!

Damian said...

Oh I'm glad you love them! I'm glad most of all when my friends like some new names I share with them :) I'm very excited by their debut myself, sort of music that's done brilliant by Swedes.