Friday, September 24, 2010

Plan Three - Brush It Off (video)


Best rock-ballad of the year "Brush It Off" from Plan Three I've been talking about little earlier this year has got video treatment. It's quite simple video done with taste though showing band playing in some abandoned building and not distracting from amazingness of the song. Everything's on the place! Whole Summer band was performing all around Sweden and promoting their album Screaming Our Sins that I extremely recommend you as one of the best rock-albums I've heard this year. The song is released as separate single on iTunes just now that is weird but hope it means Universal gonna give band new push (rerfectly it would be internationally as their stuff deserves it).

1 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, best rockalbum I have heard!