Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New XL-Live season starts with Darin, Eric Gadd, Sonic Syndicate and Peter Jöback


As I love to start my morning with some nice live performances I would like to recommend you some as well. Expressen after Summer break has already started new season of live acoustic performances XL-Live and you can also watch sets of Darin with his Summer single "Lovekiller" and another fresh song "I'll Be Alright", Peter Jöback with forthcoming single "Inte Redo Än" and "Sing" in company of Cookies 'N' Beans' Charlotte Centervall and Eric Gadd with two singles from his album "Rise Up!" and "Walking On Water" (and the song I can't recognize), rock-band Sonic Syndicate with new vocalist Nathan Briggs as well performed singles from the album "We Rule The Night" - "Burn This City" and "My Own Life".







1 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

always amazing to have some Darin live :) I long for the day when he comes to UK to do some nice intimate acoustic shows!!