Friday, September 17, 2010

Greatest hits of Amy Diamond


Amy Diamond is real Swedish pop-wonder. Being 18-years old girl she has already managed to release 5 albums (4 of them reached Top-10 except the last (#16)), loads of succesful singles, participated in Melodifestivalen twice and well, isn't it enough for such young lady? Amy could easily write thick book with her memoirs but she prefers to look back at her discography and summarize all those music stages she's been through releasing compilation of her greatest hits with 4 new songs ("True Colors", "Only You", "Perfect", "Ready To Fly"), 3 renewed songs ("Shooting Star", "It's My Life", "What's In It For Me"), new mix of "Bittersweet" and all 12 Amy's singles. Doesn't this pack looks great? You can find on Pitchline's that she's currently working with this team so I really hope we'll get results of their collaboration on this compilation already on the 3rd of November when it will be out. Don't forget to check recent Amy's performance with acoustic medley at Sommarlov show.

1. What's in it for me
2. True colors (New track)
3. Shooting star
4. It's my life
5. Perfect (New track)
6. Welcome to the city
7. Thank you
8. Champion
9. Is it love?
10. It can only get better
11. Only you (New track)
12. Don't cry your heart out
13. Big guns
14. Stay my baby
15. Up
16. Ready to fly (New track)
17. Bittersweet (Remix)
18. Shooting star (New version 2010)
19. It's my life (New version 2010)
20. What's in it for me (New version 2010)

7 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

i have been following Amy`s career since the first releases,great pop singer and always produces hit after hit , i cant count 12 hit singles so far on this one,18 years old and so many cds and singles released I will definitely be adding this one to my collection.

Damian said...

I can't even imagine how much more Amy has in future career releasing album in a year like she does now!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for her new album to be released!
Amy is a true wonder, she inspires me in every single way:)

Anonymous said...

You can now find most of the new songs at youtube.
My absolute favorite is Ready To Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LCNLY62c

The remix of Bittersweet should link to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxOzFtAbX3Q

Damian said...

Oh thanx so much for the tips! I'll post about it, songs are quite good, though Amy can't do wrong :)

Anonymous said...

anyone know if any american store will carry this? (actual cd, not digitial format)
bengans.se charges around $20 (us dollar) for the shipping alone which is almost the price of the album itself, and then there's additional 4% foreign currency exchange fee placed on the total.

Damian said...

You should try http://www.nordicmusik.com/
I didn't buy anything there yet but people recommend it.